5 Jan 2014

Chanel & Hermes - scarf Monsieur et Madame


A brand I like very much is Chanel, I owned classic flaps before any Birkin or Kelly bag. I like the black and white simpleness of Chanel - I like the RTW, shoes, Jewellery, Belts although I am yet to buy a Chanel scarf...(above wearing Vince silk top, Chanel jacket, Gerard Darel pencil cut trousers, Etoupe Constance belt & Tom Ford nail polish no. 11 with YSL Le Orange lipstick)


My navy and cream Chanel jacket is a classic that I hope to always wear and enjoy


Etoupe Birkin & belt with Farendole necklace & Kelly wallet, Etoupe is a perfect neutral which works just as well in Winter as it does in Summer


VCA Perlee bangle & Vintage Alhambra bracelet with Hermes CDC in Sapphire

Monsieur et Madame scarf when tied with Farendole necklace (method basic bias fold how to : CLICK HERE then wrap around neck and pull both ends to the front securing with an Hermes Evelyne ring)
In detail, I love the Tigre scarf featured within - also the croc Birkin


I wore my CL spikes...


Lots of life appearing in my Orchid!

Have a great week, Elle x

21 comments:

Aurè said...

...Chapeau!...

Jody said...

Gorgeous and beautiful accessories to match.

Hugs, Jody

Hayley said...

WOW WOW WOW I am lost for words.

Hayley

Tabitha said...

Wow Elle, what a life you have!

Penelope Pitstop said...

Beautiful ensemble - timeless elegance...

The MM scarf also has orange - another match for your picotin!!

Hope you're having a lovely relaxing day.

PPx

Anonymous said...

Dear Elle,

Simply stunning! very youthful compared Maitai lol ..

Anon

Elle's Parisian Chic Blog... said...

Aure

Cheers! thanks for your visit x

Elle's Parisian Chic Blog... said...

Jody

Many thanks, happy you like x

Elle's Parisian Chic Blog... said...

Hayley

LOL thanks! x

Elle's Parisian Chic Blog... said...

Tabitha

Thanks for stopping by! x

Elle's Parisian Chic Blog... said...

PP

Thanks for your comment! yes this scarf does work well with the Picotin, I am loving the Picotin as a bag by the way...

Hope you are having a relaxing Sunday also x

Elle's Parisian Chic Blog... said...

Anon

Thanks! I am 35 ... xx

foxy said...

Hi Michelle,

Your Chanel jacket is beautiful. Have you ever been to Linton Tweeds where Chanel's tweed is produced? After I'd visited there I fell in love with the lengths of beautiful tweed and have since been making my own 'Chanel' jackets, it is such a fun challenge, so wonderful to be able to sew with Linton Tweed, and doing it yourself guarantees a perfect fit for each garment.

Elle's Parisian Chic Blog... said...

^

Hi

Thank you for the compliment and comment. I have never been no, I didn't know where the tweed came from either but am very interested so will look it up and see.

How exciting to make your own, you must have an amazing closet!

Have a good evening.

Elle x

Scarf Addict said...

Looking Great Elle - tres chic!
SAxx

Elle's Parisian Chic Blog... said...

Scarf Addict

Many thanks so happy you like!!

xx

Anonymous said...

Superb Elle, truly divine.

An

Elle's Parisian Chic Blog... said...

^thanks xx

Anonymous said...

Goodmorning ELLE, Your Style is very Charming and YOU're a trul Goddess of Beauty!
by the way...what a pity that YOU dont show Your Feets wearing the stunning Shoes...
have a great day!

Elle's Parisian Chic Blog... said...

^Thank so much!

I might try to incorporate the shoes in the future.

Best wishes, Elle x

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Elle

How elegant & chic you are, i love your jacket as much as all other pieces of your outfit,

Please keep giving us lesson of style;-)

XO
Khadija