10 Jan 2014

Scarf as belt, my Scarf Collection, Alexander McQueen & Hermes



Today I wore my Donna Karen jacket with Alexander McQueen blouse, Paige Jeans, Van Cleef ring,  Hermes enamel Grand Apparat Bangles, Birkin 35 in black with Ex Libris en Camouflage worn as a belt. This is not the first time I have worn this design as a belt here I wore it with a plain black
 jacket :- click HERE to view  shoe wise today I chose Ferragamo pumps with medium heel in taupe.
Scarf in more detail 90cm is my personal favourite size for a scarf (more about my 90's later in this post)
Jeans in detail

My 90cm Hermes Scarf collection:


I thought I would photograph and share my ever evolving collection of 90cm's

I keep them folded in drawers - the same way that they are stored in Hermes boutiques
Grouped together with similar colours
I notice Hermes.com USA has various maxi twilly offerings online - I wonder which scarf I will fall for in 2014?.....

I wish you a wonderful weekend, Elle x

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful scarf collection & chic grey ensemble

Thumbs definitely up

Theresa

Hayley said...

Je Adore!

I wouldn't know where to begin with your amazing scarf collection.

Hayley

Aurè said...

Hello Elle..,j'adore the first photo...Your outfit,Your Pose is Superbe!
Yours collection is the best!
Great!

Elle's Parisian Chic Blog... said...

Theresa

Many thanks, so happy you like!

Elle x

Elle's Parisian Chic Blog... said...

Hayley

Thanks - I am trying to wear my scarves as much as possible now DS is a little older!

Elle x

Elle's Parisian Chic Blog... said...

Aure

Many thanks for your very kind comments.

Have a wonderful weekend Elle

Penelope Pitstop said...

Gorgeous ensemble! Love the use of a scarf as a belt...

FAB collection of scarves too.

Thank you for sharing.

PPx

Elle's Parisian Chic Blog... said...

Penelope Pitstop

Many thanks!

Happy you like , have a great weekend Elle x

Fauxionista said...

Gorgeous collection of H scarves! Thanks for stopping by at my blog, btw. :)

Usha said...

You have a fantastic collection Elle!