19 Jan 2014

Winter artisan market day


Today wearing Hermes Horn/silver necklace & earrings, Hugo Boss sweater, Gerard Darel trousers with a CDC bracelet
Kelly Caleche shawl when opened
Accessories in detail
Top & trouser detail
Ms GP & Aquatalia boots
This week I lost 2 inches....love these Alexandre de Paris clips
Reiss coat, Kelly Caleche GM shawl, Garden Party and I am ready to go!

Today is market day in my local village, strolling around it is always an enjoyable way to spend time at the weekend  - DS loves going too.  

The artisan market sells handmade items and local farm produce, artisan food and delicatessen. A stall called "French Corner" sells beautiful breads & baguettes

Some stalls sell hot food/drinks to go (above is the crepe stall). Market goers tend to be in high spirits, it is a lovely and charming atmosphere.

The colour and abundance of fresh produce is a feast for the eyes.
A moment on the lips........
Yes please! 

After getting our provisions for the weekend we settled down in a cosy cafe for drinks and a bite to eat..hope you are having a lovely weekend Elle x

10 comments:

Jody said...

Dearest Elle,

You knocked the ball out of the park this time, the outfit, your hair, the market wow wow wow superb.

Jody x

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

Your crisp coat and fabulous scarf look so chic.
Spending a morning in that glorious market and lunching at a cafe would fill me with joy. I'd love a macaron too!

Elle's Parisian Chic Blog... said...

Jody

Many thanks for your comment so happy you like this post x

Elle's Parisian Chic Blog... said...

Hostess of the humble bungalow

Many thanks for your kind comment, the market is wonderful on a dry day - so happy you liked it also

Elle x

Penelope Pitstop said...

Oh wow! It looks wonderful!

Your shawl is TDF - I love the way you're wearing it - it doesn't look bulky like others I have seen.

I love your whole ensemble - your wardrobe is SO co-ordinated.

Where are your gloves from?

PPx

Anonymous said...

I wish I lived near to a market this good! You look radiant. Thanks for sharing. KE

Elle's Parisian Chic Blog... said...

PP

Many thanks - I am so happy you like!

The gloves I discovered in Harrods from a company called Hamerli this pair is leather with cashmere lining and a mink trim here is a link to the gloves online http://www.hamerli.hu/gloves/women/page/2

The model is called Isabel.

Have a great week, Elle x

Elle's Parisian Chic Blog... said...

KE

It is a lovely market indeed.

Have a great week , Elle x

Jen Lawrence said...

Gorgeous! I miss walking to the market in the cold Canadian winter. Bring on spring.

Elle's Parisian Chic Blog... said...

Jen

Sending you Spring wishes!

When I think it is cold here I think about friends in colder climes.

Stay warm Elle x